Scope: By using or dealing or communicating either by user or any other person for that matter, of this application and for the matters relating to information technology and intellectual property rights shall come within the ambit of this terms of policy. The basic objectives of this policy terms is to:
1. “We’”/ “us”: stand for the admin and owner of this application “Majic Broker” i.e. M/S MJB Enterprises an establishment duly registered with the Government of Telangana under The Telangana Shops & Establishment Act, 1988 any person acting on their behalf like partners, employees, Manager including their assignees, executives, licensee, executors etc.
2. You” /“your” shall mean, the user using this application. However the terms “you”/“your” shall include in case of rules relating to unauthorized access, attempt to hack or violation of intellectual property rights, and offences, mean any person whether being a user or not , whether uses the application or not.
3.Law is to be laws that are in force in India and state of Telangana.
4. Intellectual property lawis to mean various enactments, rules, regulations notification issued there under by any authority under such enactments relating to the matters of intellectual property law that are applicable in India for the time being particularly Copy Right Act 1957 as amended from time to time and the Indian Copyright Rules, 1958 (Rules) and Trade Mark Act 1999 as amended from time to time, Trade mark (Rules) 2017.
5. “Application”/”App” to mean the application of “Majic Broker” for the purpose of providing services contained therein the application in the android & iOS.
Applicability: The terms of this policy is to be applied to all the users who secure access to application in any capacity either as a user by downloading the application from relevant app store or mere visitor. The terms contained herein are to be deemed as a notice to all those persons. These rules also at the same time serves as a general notice to public at large and other authorities that shows our adherence to laws, bylaws, rules and regulation issued from time to time on the covered aspects of information technology and intellectual property matters.
1. By agreeing to use this application any person shall be construed as user and is expected to observe these rules without any exception in their dealing with us.
2. We reserve our right to change/alter/modify/add/delete or amend the rules of this policy without prior intimation however not at the prejudice to any person or in contradiction of any law for the time being in force.
3. Ensure that the information submitted or uploaded by you is in not in contravention or violation of any law for the time being in force. It is particularly of paramount importance to adhere to and ensure that none of the provisions of Information technology Act, 2000 and rules and regulations made or issued there under.
4. During dealing with the application or availing services offered by the application or by registering as user we collect the information from user, following information is collected:
5. Data is to be collected when you are to register with the application such data include name, mobile number, address etc. as well as email address etc. Also when services are intended to be availed by you, are collected and stored in the application.
6.We do not knowingly accept, request, or solicit information from children or knowingly market to children. Therefore, in accordance with the laws applicable in India, if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from the app as quickly as is reasonably practical.
7. The user by accepting the terms does hereby deemed to grant consent for collection and storage of data in the course of dealing with the application or utilizing services provided by the application.
8. We shall use the data so collected by us for the purpose of providing services.
9. We shall put in place proper systems for security of such data entered by users and shall use reasonable diligence to ensure its privacy is secured and shall not result in breach of privacy of users.
10. However we are not responsible for any breach of data if the same is resulting not due to negligence on our part but due to some technical reasons.
11. Data collected in the application by you shall without any prior notice be used by or for the following purposes:
12. However we shall not in any case deal for commercial benefits use this Data about you.
13. We shall when providing information from our end, ensure the correctness of the same.
14. You are entitled to withdraw the consent by giving intimation to us and we shall as far as possible try to delete the data if requested in proper format to us.
15. It is mandatory generally on the part of users to ensure that all the information displayed or uploaded in this application from your end is correct to their knowledge and there is no misrepresentation of facts or any attempts to engage in any dishonest and fraudulent act.
16. There shall be no liability on us by reason of any fraud or misrepresentation or untrue statement or fraud played by any vendor or service provider.
17. We commit ourselves to follow and observe highest codes of ethics in dealing with you and expect the same to be observed by all users and to be honest and fair.
18. We undertake to observe fully the INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (GUIDELINES FOR INTERMEDIARIES AND DIGITAL MEDIA ETHICS CODE) RULES, 2021 so far as applicable to us.
19. We reserve the right, but not the obligation to:
20. This app requests access to permissions or data–which include certain functions like location, Contacts, camera or microphone, photos, gallery, audio etc.
21. We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the app, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the app and any services provided on the app.
22. Any unauthorized use of our name in any manner not approved by us shall not be allowed by any person and incase of any such use action will be initiated against such persons under applicable laws.
23. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the app provided by you to us are nonconfidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
24. We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the app at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our app. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the app without notice at any time.
25. We cannot guarantee the app will be available at all times. You may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the app, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the app at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
27. While in the process of using the application all the users must adhere to, understand and observe the following basic rules:
28. Any person who whether willfully or otherwise gains or tries to gain or cause to gain or so attempts to access information available in this application shall be liable to be prosecuted under relevant provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 and relevant provisions of IPC 1908, which shall be other than action or claim for damages that we are entitled and also under various applicable laws. Access secured by way of unauthorized means is not limited to technical information but also to other information like financial personnel or other and not only of us but also of any other user.
29. User shall not:
30. All the materials in this application in the form of images, logos, ads, design, pattern, appearance etc. forms part of the intellectual property as the same has been developed after spending considerable efforts and money therefore any use of this information detrimental to us shall make you liable for infringement of intellectual property rights, more specifically under Copy Rights Act, 1957 and appropriate action in the form of infringement or passing off can be initiated under common law of Torts.
31. Any violation of the privacy rules on your part or any act or abstinence resulting in disregard of these rules shall entitle us to repudiate the relationship, claim damages which shall be exclusive of any action which may include civil and criminal actions though not limited to these
32. Users are advised at to not to use services offered in case of any disagreement.
33. We are providing auto read otp for user friendly. Please reach us in case of any query or reservation.